In addition to custom ear plugs, Ear To Ear Hearing Solutions can help patients acquire and use assistive listening devices. This includes solutions for:
- Amplified telephones
- Portable amplifiers for telephones
- Captioned telephones
- Amplified telephone ringers
- Hands-free amplified neckloop (designed to allow hearing aid wearers to use their cell phones, home/office phones, laptops, iPods, personal/TV listening equipment and other audio devices)
- Personal amplifiers
- Infrared and radio frequency devised to amplify television
- Amplified fire alarms and carbon monoxide detectors
- Amplified alarm clocks.
If you're interested in more information about Assistive Listening Devices, please call our office at (630) 305-0537 or click here to send us an email and we'll send you a free, descriptive brochure.